Radio > Digital Modes

Standard Digital Mode for PH

<< < (2/3) > >>

Quiet1:

--- Quote from: DragoSapien on November 29, 2015, 01:06:58 PM ---LOL!!!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---
Thank you, thank you.  I'll be here until next Thursday.  Try the borscht, and don't forget to tip your waitress.

spacecase0:

--- Quote from: Quiet1 on December 01, 2015, 06:50:10 PM ---Thank you, thank you.  I'll be here until next Thursday.  Try the borscht, and don't forget to tip your waitress.

--- End quote ---
are we talking about fermented foods now ?
if the borscht made of beets or cabbage ?, I never can remember
but I very much like the one made of beets, and still have some I made 5 years ago,
it is pretty neat to be able to store beets for 5 years in such a low tech method and still have them so taste

DragoSapien:
Dose PH have a net?????  Or we talking about having one.

AD:
We had one a long time ago, but it was difficult because of my travel schedule.  2-3 + weeks a month on the road and never a constant schedule.

Quiet1:

--- Quote from: spacecase0 on December 01, 2015, 07:11:45 PM ---if the borscht made of beets or cabbage ?, I never can remember

--- End quote ---
I think it's beets, but we don't have it in Mississippi so I have no first-hand knowledge.

Grabbing this thread by the nose-ring and pulling it back on topic, may I humbly suggest PSK31?  I run it on a smartphone with a $3 app.  No interface hardware needed, just hold the mic to the phone's speaker and watch the power meter to keep things down around 25% of rated power so as not to smoke the finals.  This is about the least hardware of any digital mode until you get to CW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version